As we continue to fight this virus together, we want to remind you that we are here for you. As we keep our preschool open during this time of uncertainty, it is our priority to keep our children safe when they are in our care at our preschool. For this reason, we are always in contact with California Department of Public Health and Community Care Licensing and constantly receiving updates to make sure we follow all protocol.
We understand that you may feel uncomfortable at times sending your children here so we have created a new way for providing education for our children through our Distance Learning Program. More information on this can be found on our home page of our website where you can find details on how to enroll.
As we find new ways to help educate our children and providing the care that they need, we ask that you keep our preschool in your prayers as we do the same for you and your families. We are in this together and only way to conquer this is through our faith in God that He will protect us.
“Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.”
We understand that this is a time of uncertainty for many of us. We are always praying for our children and our families and we hope that this will pass soon as we trust God to do what He has planned for us through this situation.
As we monitor this situation, our priority is to make sure our children are safe and secure here at Good Shepherd Christian Preschool and want to continue being here for all of our families. For this reason, our preschool will stay open throughout the month of April until we receive further updates. We want to do everything we can to help our families and our community as we are all in this fight together.
We will continue following all procedures and protocols of the California Department of Public Health and Community Care Licensing as we ask you to do the same at home.
Below is what the staff here at Good Shepherd Christian Preschool are doing to keep our preschool a safe area for our children:
1. We are cleaning and sanitizing all areas of the preschool in the morning and throughout the day until closing.
2. We have professional cleaners coming to our preschool daily at the end of the day to clean and sanitize all the classrooms throughout our preschool.
3. Staff is constantly wiping down tables, doorknobs, toys, benches, and any objects that come in contact with people throughout the day.
4. We are monitoring all children each day to make sure there are healthy by checking their temperature as they enter our facility.
5. Teachers have children wash their hands right when they get to school and are continuously reminding our children to wash their hands thoroughly with soap throughout the day.
Below is what parents can do for our preschool and follow the precautions below for your children’s safety:
1. If your child is not feeling well, has a fever, has vomited or had diarrhea, or has any flu-like symptoms, please keep them at home until they are recovered.
2. If you have informed us that your child will be missing school due to being sick, you must bring a doctor’s note confirming that your child has recovered safely in order to return back to school.
3. If you have friends/relatives or any of your child’s immediate family visiting from out of state/country, please do not bring them to school until the quarantine period is over. If this is the case, please make sure to contact our school to keep us informed.
Let’s pray together for this to be over soon and as we are at home with our families, may this be a time for us to grow together and trust in the Lord with all our hearts, soul, mind, and strength.
Thank you so much for all your understanding towards our Good Shepherd Christian Preschool throughout this COVID-19 outbreak.
At this point, our Good Shepherd Christian Preschool will remain open until we receive further orders from the state. During this time, we want to reassure you that our Good Shepherd Christian Preschool is constantly keeping contact and receiving updates from Department of Social Services in the Community Care Licensing Division along with California Department of Public Health for the latest update on COVID-19.
Because our preschool also focuses on helping out our working parents who need shelter for their children, we will keep our preschool open. Once we receive any other protocols, we will follow all rules and regulations and will keep you updated.
Our preschool will follow all protocols according to the California Department of Public Health and Community Care Licensing so we will always keep you updated on any new information we receive and will make sure follow all procedures that are required.
As Good Shepherd Christian Preschool takes our children’s safety as our priority, we ask that our parents work with us to follow the procedures and regulations of our preschool.
We fully understand your concern so if you have any other question, please feel free to talk to us.
We ask that you keep this situation in your prayers so that God can protect us and help this to pass as soon as possible.