Good Shepherd Christian Preschool has fully opened following regulations provided by the state and county.
We have temporarily discontinued our distance online learning program; we are committed to helping our families during this time by providing in-person learning. We are working to the best of our abilities to provide a safe and clean learning environment for your children as we continue on with the school year.
We are officially launching the GSCP Distance Learning Program via Zoom!
Our teachers will provide a valuable online learning experience to educate your child and to help them prepare for their futures. This will also give your children a chance to see and socialize with their friends through Zoom.
Our GSCP distance learning program will begin August 17, 2020. You may apply previous school credit towards distance learning.
1. Classes which will last from 45 minutes to 1 hour on Zoom distance learning from Monday to Friday.
2. All materials for craft, math, reading, and any additional work assigned by the teacher will be provided by the school.
3. Materials for the week will be prepared for your child and needs to be picked up every Friday at a scheduled time for the upcoming week’s lesson.
4. All finished work for the week must be returned to school when picking up materials for the next week so the teacher can evaluate their progress.
5. Each child will be evaluated every month for teachers and parents to be aware of their child’s progress. Because this is distance learning, it is important to evaluate our children as often as we can to maintain the progress of each child’s education.
We are making sure the teachers can provide a well rounded education in our online program. We hope to see you all in our Zoom Distance Learning. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you so much for all your support towards Good Shepherd Christian Preschool.